Skip to main content

Choose to Love




Station of the Cross at Kawa - Kawa Hills , Ligao, Albay

Kapag paulit ulit mo daw inuutal ang isang kanta, nae-LSS ka daw… --,)♪♫♪ 
at panu naman kapag halos di ka na pinatulog?!...

Mag-aalas dose na ng di parin ako dinadalaw ni “Antok” nilapat ko nadin ang likod ko sa higaan baka sakaling bumigay nadin yung mata ko… 
Naglagay ng earplugs at nagpatugtog ng kanta… 

♪♫♪And all of my days… I will worship You… 
The joy You bring has made me brand new…  
(bago sa pandinig ko yung kanta)

hmmm… (nag huhumming lang ako – bawal na mag ingay at malalim na masyado ang gabi)… patuloy pading ninanamnam ang mensahe ng kanta…

April 02, 2013l; 12:32am 

~eto yung eksaktong petsa at oras nung tingnan ko ang cell phone ko. 
Maka-limang ulit ko nadin napakinggan yung kanta, Nang nag-unahang magsilabasan yung luha sa mga mata ko (sa sobrang kasiyahang nararamdaman ko… saka ko naunawaan yung mensahe ng kanta) sabay dumaan sa isang linyang mas nagpatindi ng epekto ng kantang ito sakin… 

♪♫When All else fails… I’ll still choose to love You Lord….  

Isang paalala… na maging anu man yung estado ng puso natin, 
Hindi yun kelanman magiging hadlang para paglingkuran Sya...  

♫Forever I will praise You... (hanggang hukay) 

(^_-) di ko alam kung san ko isisisi yung tama ko nung oras na yun,
sa kape ba o Sayo?!  

April 02, 2013;12:45am

Natapos kong maisulat yung buong lyrics ng kanta (-_^) heto yun oh:
Maaari niyo ding i-download yung MP3 dito ------->   Choose To L♥ve.mp3 




CHOOSE TO L♥VE 

I.        Merciful God, You hold the world, In Your hands     
          You chose to be man and show the way to Your plan

          *   Embrace me a sinner and made my eyes see
               You Lord brought light to my hopelessness

          ♥  All I want is to be with You
               All I want is to live for You…

         ♫     And All of my days I will worship You
               The joy You bring has made me brand new
               When All else fails, I’ll still choose to love You Lord
               Forever I will praise You… 

II.              Loving God, You save me from all of my sins
You died on the cross for me because of Your Love…

(Repeat * ♥and ♫)


            #   Oh God… You are gracious
                 To You… I surrender…
                 You are my God…
                 And You alone, I’ll serve... 

               (Repeat ♫ 2x) 




 

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Prompt: Just Keep Swimming

They (my sister and my niece) were watching  “Finding Nemo” last Sunday,  and that moment I was plucking my guitar,  I was about to get my capo when I heard clearly what Dory says (the blue fish)  “Just keep on swimming, just keep on swimming” Oh! That’s it! (Seems like God use Dory to remind me this)   When things seem to be impossible to do,  “Just keep on swimming, just keep on swimming” When you feel tired  “Just keep on swimming, just keep on swimming” When in doubt  “Just keep on swimming, just keep on swimming” Because when life gets you down, that's what you've got to do… “Just keep on swimming, just keep on swimming” Not literally but to "Move Forward in Faith" ^_^ #Amen #TYL #ThanksDory #EnduringHeart #FearlessFaith  #71of365 

MV Weekend

Iba – iba man yung rason kung bakit kami napunta Sa iisang lugar na ito, isa lang yug nagbubuklod samin: yeah!!! -- with my brod and sis from the top!  “DAHIL HINAYAAN NAMING, DALHIN KAMI DITO NG PANGINOON” mga kapwa ko misyonaryo Nag uumapaw yung pagmamahal sa aming mga puso, At ang kagalakan sa mahigit isandaang Brothers and Sisters all over Luzon Na sumagot sa tawag ng panginoon… Nawa’y di lang tumigil dito ng misyon natin sa panginoon, Kundi sa araw araw ay gawin nating isang hamon iyon, Sa bawat isa sa atin, ang maibahagi sa iba at maipadama Ang Pagmamahal ng panginoon sa mga kaklase, katrabaho, Kaibigan at higit sa lahat sa ating PAMILYA… #MV Weekend + Quezon Province Adventure!  God is really a Good artist! see How he paints the Sunset perfectly!

mash-eet-da

K orea has deep passion for food. Our ancestors have developed many levels of food, which today are available in several forms, from modern and expensive restaurants to street vendors and stalls. Most of this food is not “hardcore” at all to Koreans but it might to some of you who travel to Korea –  weird Korean food  is a phrase probably often uttered in this country. Seoul in particular has many other great restaurants, but before you go anywhere look at the list below; I’d like to introduce five of the mildest weird Korean foods you can and should eat while in Seoul. Tteok-bok-i: Rice Cakes in Hot Sauce If you dare, taste the most popular street food of all time! It is called Tteokbokki.  It’s simply cylinder shaped rice cakes cooked with Korean hot pepper sauce as a main ingredient. A lot of malt is in the sauce, so you should be able to taste the sweetness but for people who not familiar with spicy food, it can be just damn hot. You can find this weird Ko...