Skip to main content

Daily Prompt: BEST SHOT











As I was dribbling on the first half of the game of 2014,
I've realized that, "this journey will be just like a basketball game"...  

Sometimes the game will be easy, but more often, difficult. 
There will always be loyal fans and some several critical observers. 
There will be both losses and wins. And It will take blood, sweat and tears to win the championship...

The pressure is on, the clock is ticking and someone is always keeping score. The challenge is to lead, to be decisive, creative with my moves and avoid any fouls. A jump shot, a hook shot, a lay up, or a SLAM DUNK. (even ninja moves will do  )
But in case I've missed, I'll be ready for a rebound. 

And when the final buzzer sounds, I will know that WINNING was the GOAL, but NOT the end result, and the JOURNEY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT.

Above all, I'm thanking in advance my Spiritual COACH...
I will always take Your advice 


"I will give you strength, soar your wings like the eagles" - Isaiah 40:29-31

I know I will never regret because I WILL GIVE MY BEST SHOT. 
#MoveForward #EnduringHeart #PlayToWin #TYL#16of365

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Prompt: Just Keep Swimming

They (my sister and my niece) were watching  “Finding Nemo” last Sunday,  and that moment I was plucking my guitar,  I was about to get my capo when I heard clearly what Dory says (the blue fish)  “Just keep on swimming, just keep on swimming” Oh! That’s it! (Seems like God use Dory to remind me this)   When things seem to be impossible to do,  “Just keep on swimming, just keep on swimming” When you feel tired  “Just keep on swimming, just keep on swimming” When in doubt  “Just keep on swimming, just keep on swimming” Because when life gets you down, that's what you've got to do… “Just keep on swimming, just keep on swimming” Not literally but to "Move Forward in Faith" ^_^ #Amen #TYL #ThanksDory #EnduringHeart #FearlessFaith  #71of365 

MV Weekend

Iba – iba man yung rason kung bakit kami napunta Sa iisang lugar na ito, isa lang yug nagbubuklod samin: yeah!!! -- with my brod and sis from the top!  “DAHIL HINAYAAN NAMING, DALHIN KAMI DITO NG PANGINOON” mga kapwa ko misyonaryo Nag uumapaw yung pagmamahal sa aming mga puso, At ang kagalakan sa mahigit isandaang Brothers and Sisters all over Luzon Na sumagot sa tawag ng panginoon… Nawa’y di lang tumigil dito ng misyon natin sa panginoon, Kundi sa araw araw ay gawin nating isang hamon iyon, Sa bawat isa sa atin, ang maibahagi sa iba at maipadama Ang Pagmamahal ng panginoon sa mga kaklase, katrabaho, Kaibigan at higit sa lahat sa ating PAMILYA… #MV Weekend + Quezon Province Adventure!  God is really a Good artist! see How he paints the Sunset perfectly!

#Kabanata015

Eksena sa Daan: Pangunahing tauhan: Babae at Lalaki , magkasabay sa paghakbang ng paa, walang imik at tila ba naghahabol ng hininga. (babae) medyo katamtaman ang taas, mahaba ang buhok, may dalang libro at di maipaliwanag ang mukha. (lalaki) mas mataas sa babae, katamtaman ang laki ng katawan at may bitbit na gitara. Iba pang detalye: papalubog na ang araw at tila ba, naiiyak na ang kalangitan. Lokasyon: mataong lugar, lahat ay walang pakialam sa isa’t – isa. Pandagdag: may isang batang haharang sa babae at lalaki, magbebenta ng paninda niya sa bilao. (hindi ito papansinin ng dalawa, patuloy sa paglalakad at tila ba’y may sasabog na emosyon pagkalipas ng ilang minuto) Action: “ANUH BA?!!!!!” (at eto na nga ang inaabangang eksena ng mga tsismosa) (uulitin ng babae ang pagsigaw at uunahan sa paglakad ang lalaki) (maghahabol din ang batang may bilao) (at ang kalangitan ay nag ngingitngit nang maibuhos ang damdamin) Kulog sabay buhos ng malakas na...