Skip to main content

Daily Prompt: Reflection Paper

“We have to learn it this way” as I lead the prayer to end the last session of our Integration class. 

While reflecting on my experience of taking up Intergration, I came up to a realization that I trully enjoyed the process. I remember, I was really excited when our teacher announced the “Major major project” in her subject. I really love the experience in dealing with business – oriented individuals, how they start  the business and what are the values they possess in order for them to keep the business on top. And I know that I am the type of person who loves to learn more knowledge in and out of the classroom.

But  a “team project” leads to an “individual group work”,  we have no one to blame but ourselves. I, myself should have a sense of responsibility, since I am one of the senior students,
It was difficult at times to motivate myself to do the work, since I see the other groups do their best effort to collaborate with the team. 

But there’s a room for second chances… 
Humility…

It is true that: Good teams become great ones, when the members trust each other enough to surrender the “me” to “we”… seeing my classmates, waiting at the long tables, doing their individual efforts to contact their groupmates and  creating a plan for what we’ll do next. I can truly say that we’ve worked as a TEAM by that moment, not just to comply with our subject but to  realize our shortcomings.

 “IT IS IN DOING THAT REAL BLESSINGS COME” Thank God!

I can now look back and realize that this experience helped us both as a student and as a young entrepreneurs in the future. Lesson which we cannot only apply in the academe but on the future institutions where we will be involved. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Prompt: Just Keep Swimming

They (my sister and my niece) were watching  “Finding Nemo” last Sunday,  and that moment I was plucking my guitar,  I was about to get my capo when I heard clearly what Dory says (the blue fish)  “Just keep on swimming, just keep on swimming” Oh! That’s it! (Seems like God use Dory to remind me this)   When things seem to be impossible to do,  “Just keep on swimming, just keep on swimming” When you feel tired  “Just keep on swimming, just keep on swimming” When in doubt  “Just keep on swimming, just keep on swimming” Because when life gets you down, that's what you've got to do… “Just keep on swimming, just keep on swimming” Not literally but to "Move Forward in Faith" ^_^ #Amen #TYL #ThanksDory #EnduringHeart #FearlessFaith  #71of365 

MV Weekend

Iba – iba man yung rason kung bakit kami napunta Sa iisang lugar na ito, isa lang yug nagbubuklod samin: yeah!!! -- with my brod and sis from the top!  “DAHIL HINAYAAN NAMING, DALHIN KAMI DITO NG PANGINOON” mga kapwa ko misyonaryo Nag uumapaw yung pagmamahal sa aming mga puso, At ang kagalakan sa mahigit isandaang Brothers and Sisters all over Luzon Na sumagot sa tawag ng panginoon… Nawa’y di lang tumigil dito ng misyon natin sa panginoon, Kundi sa araw araw ay gawin nating isang hamon iyon, Sa bawat isa sa atin, ang maibahagi sa iba at maipadama Ang Pagmamahal ng panginoon sa mga kaklase, katrabaho, Kaibigan at higit sa lahat sa ating PAMILYA… #MV Weekend + Quezon Province Adventure!  God is really a Good artist! see How he paints the Sunset perfectly!

mash-eet-da

K orea has deep passion for food. Our ancestors have developed many levels of food, which today are available in several forms, from modern and expensive restaurants to street vendors and stalls. Most of this food is not “hardcore” at all to Koreans but it might to some of you who travel to Korea –  weird Korean food  is a phrase probably often uttered in this country. Seoul in particular has many other great restaurants, but before you go anywhere look at the list below; I’d like to introduce five of the mildest weird Korean foods you can and should eat while in Seoul. Tteok-bok-i: Rice Cakes in Hot Sauce If you dare, taste the most popular street food of all time! It is called Tteokbokki.  It’s simply cylinder shaped rice cakes cooked with Korean hot pepper sauce as a main ingredient. A lot of malt is in the sauce, so you should be able to taste the sweetness but for people who not familiar with spicy food, it can be just damn hot. You can find this weird Ko...